The best part about growing your plants at home is getting creative with recipes around them. Meet us at The Aromatic Bar Edition event to discover our collection of aromatic herbs and edible flowers, along with tastings, plant tips and easy recipes featuring Sage, Mint or Wild Strawberries as key ingredients.
The Aromatic Bar Edition - June 26, 6 to 10 pm - Beirut Design Week, Gemmayzé Day - at our showroom on Armenia Street, facing Electricité du Liban
For a sneak peek, here's our Rosemary Potatoes recipe:
- 20 small potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Rosemary Leaves
- Flower salt or coarse sea salt
- Cut the potatoes long in half without peeling and place them in a bowl.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and four tablespoons of olive oil, then mix.
- Place the mix in an oven dish, and sprinkle with rosemary leaves. ¸
- You can add garlic cloves.¸
- Preheat the oven at 200°C for 10 minutes then place the oven dish with your preparation at 180°C for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half, until golden.